Behind The Lens
Hi there and welcome! As you may have noticed or made the connection, my name is Kyleen Aiello. I am the owner and head photographer. My husband, Danny, works behind the scenes as my biggest cheerleader (hey, everyone needs one). But, I do work alongside incredibly talented photographers. You'll mainly see them alongside me at weddings, however, you may catch them at other sessions as well.
If you know me personally or have booked a session with us recently you may have already know most of this:
- I have three munchkins; Jaxon (4), Kaliya (3), and Paiton (1).
- I’m an Autism Advocate with close family members on the spectrum, as well as, my daughter.
- I'm obsessed with pineapples!
- FRIENDS is my top binge-worthy show.
- Target, HomeGoods/TJ Maxx Obsessed.
- Starbucks is my liquid motivation. 9/10 wedding consults happen here as it is one of my happy places; and I even have a growing cup collection from them. (Currently adjusting meetings due to COVID)
- Fun Fact: I have my black belt in Taw Kwon Do - since I was 12! (I may change this fun fact each month to keep you all on your toes)
I truly didn’t start doing anything professionally with my photography til about 6 years ago. And it was a fairly slow build. But I have some super excited things planned for next year, so stay tuned!
I love what I do. I love meeting all of you and your families. I love that you all allow me into your lives to capture even a small glimpse of your family and relationships. It’s a pleasure and an honor to be the one behind the lens for you all.